NOAA MOSQUITO1 SAT APRIL 09
**** CANCELED ****
23. FBFP2016 reserves the right to adjust tournament times or outright cancel any event. It is each participant’s responsibility to make individual decisions about their own safety in the event of severe weather. Any canceled event will not be rescheduled and entries will be returned in full. Entries will not be returned to registered participants once on the water announcements begin at each event.
The 36 hour outlook(prior to stated launch)by a variety of forecasts have concluded a great likelihood of potential SEVERE WINTER WEATHER in the NE Ohio region from late Friday night until early afternoon Saturday.
Some television weather "personalities" went as far with their Thursday afternoon forecasts to predict upwards of 12" of snow starting late Friday. We'll see... on the precautionary end of the dock... if half of that becomes reality, it's dangerous.
So from here we will need everyone's cooperation to smoothly transition entries, maintain capped field rules & registration for future events and get all Mosq1 anglers' business handled.
INDICATE TEAM NAME & ---> BERLIN ~ NY ~ MOSQ2 OR WBRANCH
FOR FULL TRANSFER. AGAIN,EACH EVENT HAS CAPPED FIELD RULES.
ANY TEAM THAT HAS NOT COMMUNICATED THEIR TRANSFER INTENT BY MON. 4/18/16 WILL BE MAILED A RETURN ENTRY AUTOMATICALLY TO THE PURCHASER ADDRESS OF THE TEAM ON FILE.